2 University Plaza Suite 502 Hackensack, NJ 07601 US
- Handle complex business and individual tax returns; primarily individual, partnerships, and S & C Corporations.
- Primarily NJ, NY, CT state tax returns, but may include all 50 states.
- Communicate with clients to ensure that all their needs are understood and addressed.
- Foreign tax concepts and issues relating to US filings.
- Payroll & sales tax returns and requirements.
- Review client’s books, make adjusting journal entries and identify issues to be corrected.
- 5+ Years’ experience in accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office a must.
- Experience with CCH Axcess a plus.
- Experience with GAAP and financial statement work is a plus, but not required.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with accounting software and databases
- Understanding and knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skill
- CPA a plus
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Very friendly, comfortable, and collaborative work environment
- Rewarding work
555 Broadhollow Road
Melville, NY 11747