Queens, NY US
HumanHire is working with one of the largest multi-specialty medical practices and Urgent Care systems in New York to help find a Radiologic Technologist! This position offers competitive pay, clear growth guidelines & the opportunity to join a growing team!
- Pay: Up to $50/hr
- Location: Garden City, NY (**We have multiple openings across Long Island/NYC**)
- Schedule: Flexible for 8-hr or 12-hr shifts, including weekends
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/long term disability, Life Insurance, 401(K) match, Quarterly bonuses (up to 5%), 5-Weeks Paid Time Off
- Perform high quality radiologic exams on incoming patients.
- Monitor patient's wellbeing during exams; recognizes patient discomfort or medical problems and takes appropriate action.
- Respond to physician questions and needs regarding patients.
- Participate in projects and/or meetings, as well as complete other tasks as assigned by management.
- Perform diagnostic x-ray examinations
- Ability to effectively communicate to patients the procedures
- Prepare patient specimens for transport to laboratory
- Assist clinicians with patient care as needed
- Perform radiology and laboratory quality assurance
- Radiological Technologist Registration (A.R.R.T.)
- Radiological Technologist License (N.Y.S.)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required or within 90 days of hire
If you're interested in a confidential conversation about your job search, please apply with your resume & a recruiter will contact you within 24 hours. Thanks!
555 Broadhollow Road
Melville, NY 11747