Practice Group Administrator - Commercial Real Estate
One Boland Drive West Orange, NJ 07052 US
Position responsibilities are:
- Collaborate with Real Estate Group leadership to direct the business, operating and client development needs of the Group and its members.
- Conduct financial reporting and analysis
- Assist with recruiting, resource allocation, performance evaluations, and overall productivity of the CSG Law Real Estate Group.
- Other responsibilities will include talent on-boarding, strategic marketing, client development and implement processes to expand lawyer productivity,
- Bachelor’s Degree ( JD or MBA preferred)
- At least 3 years of experience in a law firm environment with working knowledge of business functions of law firm operations.basic budgeting principles and the ability to analyze and report financial data
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Demonstrated experience with managing projects and collaborating effectively with peers and leaders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations
555 Broadhollow Road
Melville, NY 11747