Medical Assistant - Staten Island
Staten Island, NY 10302 US
HumanHire is collaborating with one of the largest multi-specialty medical practices and Urgent Care systems in New York to identify a qualified Medical Assistant for their Nassau openings. CNAs & EMTs encouraged to apply!
What's in it for you?
- Pay: Competitive, up to $23 per hour, based on experience (plus benefits & weekly pay!)
- Office hours: 8-hour shift between 8am - 8pm, Monday - Friday, with rotating weekends
- Environment: Fast-paced and team-oriented
- Greet and check-in patients, verify their personal and insurance information, and assist them with filling out necessary forms
- Record patients' medical histories, vital signs, and other pertinent health information
- Assist physicians with patient examinations and procedures
- Prepare and administer medications as directed by physicians
- Perform basic laboratory tests and prepare specimens for testing
- BLS certification must be obtained within 30 days of hire
- *MUST BE VACCINATED*
If interested, please apply to this posting with your resume, and if qualified, a recruiter will reach out within 48 hours!
If this is not the ideal position for you but you are still interested in hearing about what other job opportunities are available in your area please visit www.humanhirellc.com!
HumanHire is a national executive search and staffing firm who with a leadership team that has over 50 years of experience as trusted industry professionals specializing in direct hire, temp to hire, temporary and payrolling services. We have cultivated long-lasting relationships and utilize them to connect our candidates and clients in several industries and job functions:
- Human Resources
- Customer Service
- Finance & Accounting
- Executive Search
- Non-Clinical Healthcare
- Information Technologies
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Real Estate
- Sales & Marketing
555 Broadhollow Road
Melville, NY 11747