Human Resources Coordinator
1395 Lexington Ave New York, NY 10128 US
HumanHire is working with a well-established, nationally recognized non-profit organization in search of a Human Resources Coordinator for their office in NYC.
We are seeking candidates with 2-3 years of HR experience.
What we offer:
- Position: Human Resources Coordinator
- Location: New York, NY (UES)
- Salary: Up to $55,000 per year
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9AM-6PM
- Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K
- Manage CHRO schedule and coordinate interviews with hiring managers
- Oversee the new-hire onboarding process such as creating pay notices, offer letters, and welcome packs
- Administer & monitor background, reference, and I9 checks
- Manage employment verifications for former and current employees
- Create agendas for department meetings
- Organize employee recognition events
- Manage HR admin tasks, such as data entry for payroll, booking meeting rooms, and processing invoices and expense reports
- Maintain personnel files and complete archival process
- Bachelor's degree in Business, HR, or a related field required
- 2-3 years of HR experience, nonprofit preferred
- Experience working with HRIS, Paylocity and ICIMS preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional social skills and emotionally intelligent
If you are interested in learning more, please apply with your resume for immediate consideration. If qualified, a recruiter will be in contact within 48 hours. Thanks!
If this is not the ideal position for you but are still interested in hearing about what other job opportunities are in your area, please visit www.humanhirellc.comand email your resume to jobs[at]humanhirellc.com!
HumanHire is a national executive search and staffing firm who with a leadership team that has over 50 years of experience as trusted industry professionals specializing in direct hire, temp to hire, temporary and payrolling services. We have cultivated long-lasting relationships and utilize them to connect our candidates and clients in several industries and job functions:
- Human Resources
- Customer Service
- Finance & Accounting
- Executive Search
- Non-Clinical Healthcare
- Information Technologies
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Real Estate
- Sales & Marketing
Once you are placed in a contract position, you will have access to comprehensive medical coverage, as well as dental and vision plans. We also provide direct deposit with weekly pay and offer a 401(k) after one year of service and ongoing career counseling services. We are relentlessly focused on providing our customers with valuable staffing and recruiting services and our candidates with meaningful temporary or permanent employment. Our recruiters pride themselves on their ability to think creatively, listen intently, and offer solutions for even the most complex staffing challenges.
555 Broadhollow Road
Melville, NY 11747