Human Resources Coordinator
888 7th Ave New York, NY 10106 US
We are looking for a Human Resources Coordinator with a strong focus on talent acquisition to support the firm's growth and success. In this role, you will work closely with the HR team and hiring managers to attract, source, and onboard top talent for various roles within the organization. The Human Resources Coordinator will also play a pivotal role in other areas of Human Resources.
- Location: Midtown NYC (Hybrid Schedule)
- Pay: $35-40/hour plus weekly pay and OT (Will transition to a salary around $75K plus bonus)
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, and more!
- Hybrid Schedule - Remote on Friday's
- Exciting company culture - Company wide events and travel, generous holiday PTO, apparel giveaways, and more!
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their staffing needs and requirements.
- Source, screen, and assess candidates through various channels (job boards, social media, referrals, etc.).
- Conduct initial interviews and assess candidate qualifications and cultural fit.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, from job posting to offer negotiation and onboarding.
- Create a positive and professional candidate experience, ensuring clear communication and timely feedback.
- Coordinate interviews, assessments, and assessments for candidates.
- Ensure all candidate information is accurately documented in our Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- 1+ years of Human Resources experience (Financial Services experience preferred)
- Experience managing talent acquisition processes and ATS systems
- Greenhouse ATS is a plus!
- Human Resources
- Customer Service
- Finance & Accounting
- Executive Search
- Non-Clinical Healthcare
- Information Technologies
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Real Estate
- Sales & Marketing
555 Broadhollow Road
Melville, NY 11747