660 White Plains Rd , Suite 400 Tarrytown, NY 10591 US
HumanHire has partnered with one of the largest specialty healthcare providers in New York to help find an HR Generalist for their Tarrytown office. This provider has 50+ locations throughout New York and New Jersey & offers competitive pay with the opportunity to join a growing team!
We are ideally looking for HR professionals with prior Employee Relations experience.
This is a temporary position starting ASAP, running through April/May 2024!
What's in it for you?
- Pay: $27-29/hr
- Location: Tarrytown, NY (100% in office)
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5 PM
- Work with Employee Relations Manager and/or Assistant Director of Human Resources to investigate complaints or allegations regarding employee performance, conduct and adherence to (violation of) Company policy.
- Coach Managers regarding performance management, staff development and problem resolution.
- Responsible for drafting/delivering expectation memos and written warnings.
- Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Prepare documentation of personnel issues/events in employee records.
- Prepare employee separation notices, termination letters and other related documentation.
- Responsible for carrying out terminations.
- Responsible for responding to unemployment claims.
- Attends unemployment hearings in any of the office regions. Prepares testimony with managers to ensure successful participation at hearings and prepares statements/correspondence.
- Assist the Employee Relations Manager and Assistant Director of Human Resources with various projects, as assigned.
- Handle adjustments and promotions for positions that are not being recruited for.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field
- Strong understanding of human resources principles, practices, and employment laws
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle employee concerns, conflicts, and grievances
- Must be vaccinated (booster not required)
If interested, please apply to this posting for immediate consideration! If this is not the ideal role for you, please look at our website www.humanhirellc.com for additional job opportunities!
HumanHire is a national executive search and staffing firm with a leadership team that has over 50 years of experience as trusted industry professionals specializing in direct hire, temp to hire, temporary, and payrolling services. We have cultivated long-lasting relationships and utilize them to connect our candidates and clients in several industries and job functions:
- Human Resources
- Customer Service
- Finance & Accounting
- Executive Search
- Non-Clinical Healthcare
- Information Technologies
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Real Estate
- Sales & Marketing
555 Broadhollow Road
Melville, NY 11747