1395 Lexington Ave New York, NY 10128 US
HumanHire has partnered with a world-renowned community center that has been a cultural staple in NYC for over 100 years to find a Human Resources Coordinator.
We are seeking candidates with 2-3 years of HR experience.
What we offer:
- Position: Human Resources Coordinator
- Location: New York, NY
- Pay: $27-30/hour (weekly pay)
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:30AM-5PM
- Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, PTO, growth opportunities
- Assist in the recruitment process by posting job openings, reviewing resumes, and scheduling interviews
- Facilitate the onboarding process of new hires, including conducting orientation sessions and obtaining necessary paperwork
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records including personal information, benefits, and attendance records
- Prepare HR related documents such as employment contracts, offer letters, and HR policies
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures
- Remain informed on any changes in labor legislation & HR best practices to ensure legal compliance
- 2-3 years of HR experience required
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required
- Covid vaccination required
- Experience processing I9 forms and onboarding new hires
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional social skills and emotionally intelligent
- Career motivated & dedicated to growing within HR!
If you are interested in learning more, please apply with your resume and a recruiter will be in contact within 48 hours. Thanks!
If this is not the ideal position for you but are still interested in hearing about what other job opportunities are in your area, please visit www.humanhirellc.comand email your resume to jobs[at]humanhirellc.com!
HumanHire is a national executive search and staffing firm who with a leadership team that has over 50 years of experience as trusted industry professionals specializing in direct hire, temp to hire, temporary and payrolling services. We have cultivated long-lasting relationships and utilize them to connect our candidates and clients in several industries and job functions:
- Human Resources
- Customer Service
- Finance & Accounting
- Executive Search
- Non-Clinical Healthcare
- Information Technologies
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Real Estate
- Sales & Marketing
Once you are placed in a contract position, you will have access to comprehensive medical coverage, as well as dental and vision plans. We also provide direct deposit with weekly pay and offer a 401(k) after one year of service and ongoing career counseling services. We are relentlessly focused on providing our customers with valuable staffing and recruiting services and our candidates with meaningful temporary or permanent employment. Our recruiters pride themselves on their ability to think creatively, listen intently, and offer solutions for even the most complex staffing challenges.
555 Broadhollow Road
Melville, NY 11747