Financial Planning Analyst
40 Cutter Mill Rd #500 Great Neck, NY 11021 US
As a Financial Planning Analyst, you will play a crucial role in supporting the financial planning and decision-making processes of our client’s dental practice. The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to communicate financial information effectively.
What's in it for you:
- Salary: Up to $125,000/year based on experience
- Work model: Hybrid (Monday & Tuesday in office, Wednesday - Friday remote)
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm, can be flexible!
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vison, 401K with match, PTO, paid holidays, and Merit increase program
- Generate and analyze monthly financial reports to provide insights into key financial metrics and trends.
- Prepare variance analyses to assess the performance against budget and forecast.
- Collaborate with department heads to develop annual budgets and periodic forecasts.
- Monitor and report on budget-to-actual performance, identifying areas for improvement and efficiency.
- Conduct detailed analysis of operational processes to identify cost-saving opportunities and improve overall efficiency.
- Provide recommendations for process improvements based on financial analysis.
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess the financial health of the dental office.
- Prepare regular reports on KPI performance and trends.
- Build and maintain financial models to support strategic decision-making and scenario analysis.
- Assist in evaluating the financial impact of potential business initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Proven experience in financial planning and analysis.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and financial modeling.
- Knowledge of dental industry financial practices is a plus.
If this is not the ideal position for you but you are still interested in hearing about what other job opportunities are available in your area please visit www.humanhirellc.com!
HumanHire is a national executive search and staffing firm who with a leadership team that has over 50 years of experience as trusted industry professionals specializing in direct hire, temp to hire, temporary and payrolling services. We have cultivated long-lasting relationships and utilize them to connect our candidates and clients in several industries and job functions:
- Human Resources
- Customer Service
- Finance & Accounting
- Executive Search
- Non-Clinical Healthcare
- Information Technologies
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Real Estate
- Sales & Marketing
555 Broadhollow Road
Melville, NY 11747