Executive Assistant to CEO
Ridge, NY 11961 US
HumanHire is seeking an Executive Assistant to join one of the largest medical practices in the country! This role offers competitive compensation, quick growth opportunities, and the opportunity to work with a nationally recognized company!
The Executive Assistant will utilize extensive knowledge in a variety of areas to provide an advanced level of administrative support to the CEO. This role requires good judgment in decision-making, must be willing to take initiative, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills as many tasks will be performed independently.
What's in it for you?
- Pay: $120,000/year
- Benefits: 401K Match, Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, & paid holidays!
- Schedule: 8:30am-5:30pm (Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri on-site in Ridge /Wednesdays on-site in Manhattan)
- Assist with planning company events, meetings, and employee team building activities or special projects
- Heavy scheduling and managing a complex calendar
- Attend and participate in Leadership Team meetings.
- Provide executive administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- Support the preparation of meeting material; take confidential minutes, track assignments and follow-up activities and actions agreed upon by the team.
- Use medical software to support all transaction
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Trains, manages, and supervises lower-level assistants, clerical staff, and receptionists
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems
- Bachelor’s degree required, Masters preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years experience required
- Proven work experience as an Executive Assistant supporting C-Level
If interested, please apply to this posting for with your resume and a recruiter will reach out within 48 hours!
555 Broadhollow Road
Melville, NY 11747