345 California Street San Francisco, CA 94104 US
- Location: San Francisco, CA (In-Office)
- Pay: $40-50/hour plus weekly pay and OT!
- Great Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO
- Opportunity to support senior executives within one of the top global financial firms!
- Calendar Management: Coordinate and manage the schedules of multiple executives, including scheduling meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements, while prioritizing conflicting demands effectively.
- Communication: Serve as the primary point of contact between the executives and internal/external stakeholders. Screen and prioritize incoming communication, emails, and phone calls.
- Travel Arrangements: Plan and organize travel itineraries, accommodations, and logistics for executives, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free travel experience.
- Meeting Support: Prepare meeting materials, agendas, and take meeting minutes when required. Ensure that all necessary resources are available for successful meetings.
- Document Management: Create, edit, and proofread documents, reports, and presentations. Maintain confidential files and records.
- 5+ years of Administrative support experience (Financial Services experience required)
- Ability to manage multiple complex executive calendars
- Proficiency in Concur and MS Office
- Human Resources
- Customer Service
- Finance & Accounting
- Executive Search
- Non-Clinical Healthcare
- Information Technologies
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Real Estate
- Sales & Marketing
555 Broadhollow Road
Melville, NY 11747