2 Embarcadero Center, Suite 2510 San Francisco, CA 94111 US
HumanHire is partnered with a Top 100 global law firm to find a Corporate Paralegal to join their growing team in San Francisco!
The Corporate Paralegal will play a pivotal role in supporting the firms attorneys and clients in a wide range of M&A transactions. This role offers the opportunity to work on high-profile, complex deals and collaborate with a diverse team of professionals in a dynamic and fast-paced legal environment.
- Location: San Francisco, CA (Hybrid Schedule)
What's in it for you?
- Pay: $150-170K Base Salary plus Bonus and OT!
- Hybrid flexibility (2 days remote per week)
- Great Benefits: 401K, Medical, Dental, Life, PTO, and more!
- Conduct thorough due diligence by reviewing and analyzing documents, contracts, financial records, and other relevant information to identify risks and opportunities in M&A transactions.
- Assist attorneys in drafting, reviewing, and organizing transaction documents, including merger agreements, stock purchase agreements, and other legal documentation required for M&A deals.
- Conduct legal research on corporate and M&A matters, and stay up-to-date with changes in laws and regulations that may impact M&A transactions.
- Maintain and organize transaction files, ensuring all documents are easily accessible and up to date, and coordinate with document management systems.
- Coordinate the closing process of M&A transactions, including organizing signature pages, notarizing documents, and assisting in post-closing matters such as filings and record-keeping.
- 5+ years of Corporate Paralegal experience (Law Firm Experience Required)
- An understanding of M&A transactions is a plus!
- Paralegal Certificate
If you're interested in a confidential conversation about your job search, please apply with your resume and, if qualified, a recruiter will contact you within 24 hours. Thanks!
If this is not the ideal position for you but are still interested in hearing about what other job opportunities are in your area, please visit www.humanhirellc.comand email your resume to jobs[at]humanhirellc.com!
HumanHire is a national executive search and staffing firm who with a leadership team that has over 50 years of experience as trusted industry professionals specializing in direct hire, temp to hire, temporary and payrolling services. We have cultivated long-lasting relationships and utilize them to connect our candidates and clients in several industries and job functions:
- Human Resources
- Customer Service
- Finance & Accounting
- Executive Search
- Non-Clinical Healthcare
- Information Technologies
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Real Estate
- Sales & Marketing
555 Broadhollow Road
Melville, NY 11747