Chief Compliance Officer
1500 Route 112 2A Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776 US
As the Chief of Compliance, you'll lead the charge in ensuring that our organization maintains the highest standards of ethical conduct and integrity. Reporting to our Board of Directors, you will play a pivotal role in upholding industry regulations, internal policies, and our core values. You will be the guardian of our commitment to delivering top-tier healthcare services.
- Champion the implementation of a robust Compliance Program that aligns with industry guidelines, ensuring our objectives are met.
- Oversee the privacy department, ensuring that all departments are compliant with policies and procedures.
- Innovate, initiate, maintain, and enhance policies and procedures to identify and prevent any unlawful, unethical, or improper actions.
- Lead the Privacy Program to guarantee compliance with HIPAA, federal, and state laws regarding patient health information.
- Spearhead engaging compliance training programs for all our team members.
- Supervise and manage the internal audit program.
- Collaborate with other teams to address compliance issues, guiding them toward investigation and resolution.
- Investigate and resolve any alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Act as an impartial review and evaluation function, addressing compliance concerns and issues.
- Monitor and coordinate compliance activities with other departments to identify trends and ensure transparency.
- Identify potential compliance vulnerabilities and risks, developing plans for resolution.
- Provide regular reports to the CEO and the Board of Directors on Compliance Programs and efforts.
- Report violations to authorized enforcement agencies when required.
- Collaborate with People Operations and other departments to create effective Compliance Programs.
- Continuously monitor the performance of all Compliance Programs, striving for ongoing effectiveness and improvement.
- Stay up-to-date with laws and regulations that could impact our organization's policies and procedures.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Deep understanding of healthcare operations, finance, quality assurance, HIPAA, safety, and federal and state healthcare regulations.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively with other teams.
- Advanced investigative skills and the ability to communicate with a high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Health Insurance on day one of employment.
- Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-term disability.
- 401k Plan.
- Generous PTO time.
- Paid holidays and more!
555 Broadhollow Road
Melville, NY 11747