Accounts Receivables Clerk
85 Chestnut Ridge Road Montvale, NJ 07645 UM
- Handle accounts receivable; invoicing customers, cash receipts, including appropriate documentation and approval, coding, filing records and answering customer inquiries.
- Post to accounts receivable ledger and journal.
- Create and maintain appropriate customer records (freight terms, billing terms, etc.) • Maintain and review customer pricing
- Figure discounts and post sales and cash receipts.
- Prepare billings, bank deposits, customer statements, aging reports, and other operating statements.
- Perform past-due account collections
- Negotiate payment terms for past-due accounts.
- Approve credit to new customers.
- Reconcile disputed account balances.
- Preferably an Associate' s or Bachelor' s Degree in (Accounting, Finance, other)
- If you have Manufacturing industry experience, that' s a plus!
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Minimum 2 years of working experience as an accounts receivable clerk or similar field
555 Broadhollow Road
Melville, NY 11747